HMRC & MTDfB: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
MyFirmsApp have teamed up with ICPA chair Tony Margaritelli to bring you their latest webinar on HMRC & MTDfB: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Presented with a Wild West theme throughout, Tony explains how you can overcome both HMRC and MTDfB and “ride off with the gold”.
Running December 14th at 12.30pm GMT – Register here > >
What does being in practice actually mean nowadays? Will MTD change this? Will we have to work differently? Will compliance work suddenly vanish? Tony answers these questions for you and provides helpful advice on how to combat MTD when it does eventually come into effect.
As well as identifying who the good, the bad and the downright ugly are in the process:
Also discussed is how to differentiate your company by bringing your firm into the digital era, where this will make even the smallest of clients much easier to handle, as well as ensuring that you are more profitable.
Attend this live, interactive webinar and discover:
- The latest up-to-the-minute facts on MTDfB and the 24 month road map ahead
- Chilling findings from recent HMRC strategy team gatherings and the HMRC Key Stakeholders Group
- The implications for accountants in practice
- Why accountants will remain vital in the months ahead
- How to retain all your clients and helpful tools on how to secure even more
- The hidden and the obvious dangers of HMRC’s free software and free app
- How new solutions forced on us by HMRC can bring positive change to the January hiatus
Save me a seat >>