MyFirmsApp sponsors the inaugural British Accounting Marketing Awards
May 2nd 2018, Darlington – MyFirmsApp is to sponsor the inaugural British Accounting Marketing Awards for accountants in practice. The awards will showcase the best marketing from accounting firms across the UK and recognise those that that have made the biggest impressions and impact over the past 12 months.
Experts from accounting and marketing industries will form the judging panel and include:
- Steve Pipe, Speaker and marketing strategist
- Richard Woods, digital marketing specialist and BBC Apprentice finalist
- Kelvin Golding, CEO MOST Marketing
- Steven Briginshaw, Business Coach and Mentor
- Gary Das, Entrepreneur
- Zoe Lacey-Cooper, Accountex Event Director
The winners will be announced at Accountex, the accounting profession’s leading exhibition for accountants on Wednesday, 23rd May 2018.